I'm tired
Of you
Always trying to pick on me
Always trying to find fault in everything that I do
I'm tired
Of you
Always making me look stupid
Like you're telling me that You are better than me
Stop it
Please
I don't want to compete with you
I don't care if you are better then me
I don't want to disturb you
So why don't you just leave me alone?
Please
Can I beg for you to just leave me alone?
Just let me be
Please don't be the pushing factor
For me to leave and find something better
Please don't take my joy and happiness here
And replace it with bitterness and uneasiness
I'm tired lah
Tired of you
You know, I'm so not worth your time
So yeah, please go pick on someone else
Perhaps, someone of your same size?
Of you
Always trying to pick on me
Always trying to find fault in everything that I do
I'm tired
Of you
Always making me look stupid
Like you're telling me that You are better than me
Stop it
Please
I don't want to compete with you
I don't care if you are better then me
I don't want to disturb you
So why don't you just leave me alone?
Please
Can I beg for you to just leave me alone?
Just let me be
Please don't be the pushing factor
For me to leave and find something better
Please don't take my joy and happiness here
And replace it with bitterness and uneasiness
I'm tired lah
Tired of you
You know, I'm so not worth your time
So yeah, please go pick on someone else
Perhaps, someone of your same size?
![]() |
| Please? |

No comments:
Post a Comment