Saturday, June 8, 2013

A busy Saturday

Ok. I have about 15 minutes to blog.. sebab nak tunggu Maghrib. As soon as azan berkumandang, I will be heading to the surau. Hari ni, ada ceramah Isra' dan Mi'raj kat surau.. so rasa cam nak berjemaah terus. After all, bukan selalu pun I berjemaah.. so why not sekali sekala pergi bila ada peluang kan.. (although pada mulanya memang malas nak pi..)

Well anyway, today was a busy day..

Lepas cleaner left the house, I headed for B506. I was the last to arrive.. the rest dah start makan. The pancake was delicious and there's also scrambled eggs and baked beans.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, was breakfast.. :)

Lepas breakfast, we watched Matilda - the movie. It was such a fun movie.. sangat sesuai ditonton pada hari minggu..

Entertaining..
After the movie, Ezlin and Dods ajak gi kedai carpet. So, berpandukan google map, we all headed for the kedai carpet.. heheh.

Ikhlas sempat lagi tidur dalam kereta.. ish ish ish.. ;)

We found a new kedai carpet!


Then we headed off to Square (for lunch) and back to the Complex...

At the traffic light, ada this kid bersihkan kereta.. and so Dods sempat bersedekah..
Serves delicious Indian and Chinese food. Yumss.. I had vegetable fried rice and honey crispy chicken
So that was how I spent my Saturday. Ok.. gotta run. Nak bersiap sedia. It's almost Maghrib. Selamat malam semua.. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment