It's 10am on a Saturday, I belum mandi, the cleaner tengah bersihkan rumah (there were more mild sandstorms these past few days.. so my balcony semua berhabuk.. so I had to get the cleaner to come) and here I am, blogging away.
Geng Tulip yang lain tengah get ready nak pi rumah Izman kot.. as he is hosting breakfast today. Menu: Pancake, katanya. Heh.
Well anyway, yesterday was such an eventful day. I had a meeting in the afternoon, and when we (me and Ezlin) got back to the Complex, we saw a small kitten dying. It was the tiniest kitten I've ever seen.
We panicked. Well, I panicked. I couldn't just stand there and let poor kitty die kan? So I made some phone calls, and me, Ezlin and little Imaan, rushed to send the poor kitty to a vet. Unfortunately, yesterday was Friday.. so a lot of shops (including pet shops and animal clinics) were closed.
We finally managed to get Dr Ibrahim, who is a cat specialist apparently, who was willing to come to the Complex. "Give me 30-40 mins and I will be there," he said.
Unfortunately, the kitten didn't last that long. He (or she - we didn't even identify the gender) died a few minutes after the phone call to Dr Ibrahim. He (or she) made small noises for awhile, and then it was gone. Mouth slightly opened; tongue slightly sticking out.
Sigh. We did try our best. We spent almost 2 hours going around Khartoum town, looking for a pet clinic. But Allah knows best. Rest well, little kitty. I'm sorry we didn't take you to the vet sooner.. but may you rest in peace.
On a more cheerful note, Winnie got married recently! *Yeay*
Saw her gorgeous pictures on Facebook and oooh.. it's so nice to see that she still maintained the traditions and culture. Because she's a royalty, masih ada adat bersiram semua ok.. wootwoot. Wish I was in KL to attend her wedding.
I remember hertelling.. no updating me about the guy last year, when we were in the car, on the way to Bukit Jalil to pick up the cupcakes for my farewell bash with the H.A. Inc gang. "Somehow, this one feels right," she said. "He seems to be doing all the right things."
I was very happy for her back then, and I am very happy for her now. So here's me, sending her lots of prayers and best wishes from Khartoum.. :)
Ohh.. cleaner baru habis.. I have to go and mandi and join the Geng at B506. But here's one last picture.. ahem ahem. For the first time in my life, I made nasi goreng tomyam.. guna tomyam and rice from Friday night. Heh. Not bad lah.. Rasa cam tomyam.. ;)
Toodles.. xoxo
Geng Tulip yang lain tengah get ready nak pi rumah Izman kot.. as he is hosting breakfast today. Menu: Pancake, katanya. Heh.
Well anyway, yesterday was such an eventful day. I had a meeting in the afternoon, and when we (me and Ezlin) got back to the Complex, we saw a small kitten dying. It was the tiniest kitten I've ever seen.
We panicked. Well, I panicked. I couldn't just stand there and let poor kitty die kan? So I made some phone calls, and me, Ezlin and little Imaan, rushed to send the poor kitty to a vet. Unfortunately, yesterday was Friday.. so a lot of shops (including pet shops and animal clinics) were closed.
We finally managed to get Dr Ibrahim, who is a cat specialist apparently, who was willing to come to the Complex. "Give me 30-40 mins and I will be there," he said.
Unfortunately, the kitten didn't last that long. He (or she - we didn't even identify the gender) died a few minutes after the phone call to Dr Ibrahim. He (or she) made small noises for awhile, and then it was gone. Mouth slightly opened; tongue slightly sticking out.
Sigh. We did try our best. We spent almost 2 hours going around Khartoum town, looking for a pet clinic. But Allah knows best. Rest well, little kitty. I'm sorry we didn't take you to the vet sooner.. but may you rest in peace.
![]() |
| Ezlin found a tissue box and we put the kitty in.. Masa ni, he (or she) was still struggling to survive.. |
![]() |
| He (or she) was trying to sleep and rest.. but I was playing with it, hoping that the kitty wouldn't sleep. Sigh.. Alas, she gave up on me.. :( |
On a more cheerful note, Winnie got married recently! *Yeay*
Saw her gorgeous pictures on Facebook and oooh.. it's so nice to see that she still maintained the traditions and culture. Because she's a royalty, masih ada adat bersiram semua ok.. wootwoot. Wish I was in KL to attend her wedding.
I remember her
I was very happy for her back then, and I am very happy for her now. So here's me, sending her lots of prayers and best wishes from Khartoum.. :)
![]() |
| Just like a real princess that you are.. :) |
Ohh.. cleaner baru habis.. I have to go and mandi and join the Geng at B506. But here's one last picture.. ahem ahem. For the first time in my life, I made nasi goreng tomyam.. guna tomyam and rice from Friday night. Heh. Not bad lah.. Rasa cam tomyam.. ;)
Toodles.. xoxo
![]() |
| Sendiri masak, sendiri makan.. heh |




No comments:
Post a Comment