Ya ampuuuuuuunnnn..
Yes ladies and gentlemen, kami pergi ke Spectra again tonight. So it's THREE days in a row to this Spectra restaurant.
Heh, tak pernah I visit a restaurant THREE days in row.. but now I've done it. :)
Tapi tonight, we only had salad and dessert. Which was awesome. Taklah membazir pun. It was just nice for the 4 of us. (Ezlin tak ikut tonight cuz she's got stuff to do.)
So yeah. Spectra 'tuk kali ke-3.. and we have pictures to prove..
.jpg) |
| Third visit in three days... |
 |
| Muka serious tunggu makanan |
But when the food came.. we were definitely not disappointed..
 |
| Awesome salad.. even the honey mustard sauce was delicious |
 |
| Yummylicious blueberry cheesecake. It's was soooo sedap. Easily one of the bestest I've ever tasted! |
So itu lah. Spectra untuk kali ke-3. Err but we will not be going there esok lah. I don't think I wanna go there esok. Not at least for the next few days.
Anyway, tadi... Dodi persuaded me to mandikan this cat and adopt her. She is kucing peninggalan En Rahizan who was transferred back to KL last month. Kesian kucing tu. She was left behind and cam miss her Tuan. According to Dodi, she spent the first few days (after En Rahizan and family left Khartoum) kat balcony apartment En Rahizan, looking for her guardians.
Well anyway.. sebab I kesian, I pun decided to adopt lah. But not before I mandikan dia.. Izman sempat ambil gambar masa I mandikan dia..
 |
| She was such a good cat. Didn't move much masa mandikan dia. Manageable lah.. |
 |
| She's so comel kan.. |
Anyway si Divly ni (well, that's the name Geng Tulip gave her) sangat lah clingy. After mandi and all, she wouldn't let me go! Asyik nak lick my legs and she followed me wherever I pergi tadi.
 |
| She even lebih rela cling on to me, than eat or drink! |
Kesian dia. Maybe dia takut I tinggalkan dia kot.
But when I wanted to leave the apartment masa nak pergi dinner tadi, dia tak pulak nak ikut I keluar. In fact, she just stood a few meters away from the door even though she saw me leave.
She so nak duduk kat apartment I kan? Well anyway, I told her that if she pee or poo bersepah-sepah, I will kick her out of the apartment. Hope she will behave.
Okay lah nak tidur. Divly ni pun dah tidur... :)
Selamat malam semua.. xoxo
thank you babe!!!!
ReplyDelete